Name: Haruhi (MS)
Language: English Interpreter-Guide
Guiding Area: Tokyo, Kamakura, Hakone Mt. Fuji, Nikko, Yokohama, Kanazawa, Kyoto, Osaka, Otaru, Takayama
Career as an English-speaking guide:
- Have considerable experiences of various tours from 2012 including FIT, VIP, MICE, Group tours, Cruise tours, Rugby World Cup 2019
- Strong areas – Tokyo , Hakone, Kamakura, Mt. Fuji, Nikko, Kanazawa
- Cater to various guests’ requests. (food, culture, history, museum, art, architecture, fashion)
- Deep understanding of Japanese culture and history
(10 years experiences as a guide at Edo-Tokyo museum)
- Love to share beautiful mind and places of Japan
Welcome to Japan! and Welcome to Tokyo!
My motto is “Work hard and play hard.”
I’m sociable, positive, curious about everything and love to laugh. At the same time I’m humble, honest and love to eat.
Working as a guide is my dream since my childhood because I wanted to connect with people across the globe.
Guide is my calling and I couldn’t happier when I hear from you “awesome!”, “I had so much fun!” or “I had the time of my life.”
I’m going to give it all I have for every guest.