Name: Mari (MS)
Language: English Interpreter-Guide
Guiding Area: Tokyo, Kamakura, Yokohama, Hakone, Mt. Fuji, Nikko, Kyoto, Takayama, Osaka, Kanazawa, Nagano, Matsumoto, Koyasan, Himeji, Kurashiki, Hiroshima
Since obtaining Certificate Japan National Guide and Interpreter in 2017, I have had the following various experiences;
- Rich experiences of Long through tours to trip all around Japan from 2018 to the present.
- Private tours for VIP and FIT guests all around in Tokyo, Kamakura/Yokohama, Hakone, Mt. Fuji, and Nikko.
- Culture tours and guides for Japanese Traditional and Modern Art, Architectures and Gardens, Sword making, Tea ceremony, Sushi making, and Sumo training etc.
- Useful experience and career of culture and art management study to get a certificate of US appraisal association, Art Navigator ( 1st ranked Art certificate), Clinical Artist grade, and current Art University student in Japan.
- Strong motivation to contribute to the world peace through introducing Japanese precious cultures and natures, and sharing wonderful experiences with foreign visitors in Japan.
- Useful career of photography awarded and published photo books including Japanese landscapes.
Welcome to Japan!
I love Japanese unique Nature and Culture (Tea Ceremony, Washoku, Noh, Kabuki, Temples and Shrines, Gardens, Modern Art and Architectures) that motivated me to be a National Guide and to introduce Japanese beauties of cultures and natures to the world.
I believe Japan has the unique and precious natures, cultures, and arts which attract people from all over the world.
It is my strong hope to introduce the real and true beauties of Japanese natures, arts, and cultures with aesthetic and spiritual minds that have been succeeded, developed, and survived for over 2000 years in Japan.
It will be my great pleasure if you find the new joys and enlightenments through their various travel and cultural experiences in Japan. These experiences and memories will surely lead to the world peace in the long future!