S-75 Mt. Fuji Climbing (July 10 – September 10)
Challenge climbing Mt. Fuji!!
Japan’s Mt. Fuji is an active volcano about 100 kilometers southwest of Tokyo. Commonly called “Fuji-san,” it’s the country’s tallest peak, at 3,776 meters. A pilgrimage site for centuries, it’s considered one of Japan’s 3 sacred mountains, and summit hikes remain a popular activity. Its iconic profile is the subject of numerous works of art, notably Edo Period prints by Hokusai and Hiroshige.
Registered as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2013, visiting people are getting more and more, and many people challenge to climb Mt. Fuji.
We will arrange a tour with a mountaineering guide specializing in Mt. Fuji. You can climb it by yourself, but if you climb it with the guidance of an expert, it will be safer and the success rate of climbing the summit will be much higher.
We recommend the “Subashiri Route“.
In addition, the number of group members is limited to 4 people except for the guide.
The Subashiri route is valid from July 10th to September 10th every year, which is a very short and valuable two months.
Our mountain guide
Flowers on the trail
Ref. Hiking course in the woods
/// FIT package
We can arrange this tour for individual, family, or the small group (less than 4 people), following to your designated date, from July 10 to September 10.
7:30 Meet at JR Gotemba station, then guide takes you to Starting point (Subashiri Trail 5th Station) by car.
8:00 Start climbing (about 8 hours).
16:00 Arrive at the top of Mt. Fuji, check-in and stay the mountain hut (lodge). Have a simple dinner, and go to bed early.
** After late August to September, stay the hut at 6th or 7th Station.
Before 5:00 am Get up and watch the sunrise.
6:00 After simple breakfast (if you can eat, additional order), check-out the hat, start down the mountain.
** If you wish, you can also visit the pots (around the crater).
14:00 Arrive at Subashiri Trail 5th Station, then take you to Gotemba station by car, finish the tour.(around 15:00)
- Mt. Fuji has higher than 3,000m in altitude, you should be properly equipped, so that you can cope with a sudden weather change or unexpected delay in descending the mountain.
- Wear warm clothes and trekking shoes
- Recommend take about 2 or more liters of water (available for purchase at mountain huts, but very expensive), and meals (for lunch) and snacks easy to eat
- Don’t make a noise in the hut, and go to bed early
- Keep the regulation and the rules
- Please read here and get more information concerning to climbing Mt. Fuji.
- Pick-up Car from / to Gotemba st. – Subashiri 5th Station
- Mountain guide
(Simple English conversation is possible)
- Accommodation (Mountain Hut) with simple dinner
**Breakfast is extra order depend on your health condition
- Commission for arrangements
- Commission for settlements by credit card
- Consumption tax
- Transportation costs to the meeting place / ending place
- Food and beverage fee for customers
- Souvenir fee / personal expenses
- Expenses for services not described in the itinerary
Regarding these standard courses, we can arrange the plan upon your request by adding / deleting destinations, and combining other courses before and after, making reservations of accommodation, transportation, restaurants, or event tickets, etc. Please contact us by all means.
ex.1 Arrangement for accommodation
Room charge 10,000yen(1night 1person) + Commission 1,650yen(incl. c-tax)=Total 11,650yen
ex.2 Arrangement for additional transportation
Super express train 20,000yen(1person) + Commission 3,300yen(incl. c-tax)=Total 23,300yen
/// Cancellation Policy
Cancellation Policy for this course;
|Days to Departure||Cancellation Charge|
|More than 31 days||10,000JPY|
|30-15 days||50% of trip price, Min 10,000JPY|
|14-8 days||70% of trip price, Min 10,000JPY|
|7 days or Less, No Show||100% of trip price|
Please refer to “Price, Terms and Conditions” for other detailed regulations.
/// Application Form
Please select the course and fill in the below box;
Payment can be settled by credit card (Paypal or Stripe).
After your booking, we will send you an invoice, then after your payment by credit card, the booking would be completed.
If you have any questions or offer to book, please send an email. We welcome even little questions! Don’t hesitate, and see you in Japan!!
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org