Experience Traditional Tea Ceremony!
Tea ceremony is a Japanese mental prop. It was got close as a taste of the Samurais for a long time, and the way was established by Rikyu. There was a common thing with the thought of the Zen and affected to the culture very much including building and traditional arts of Japan.
This course is combined two main contents, visit of the temple which is one of Japanese traditional buildings and experience of this tea ceremony at the same time. This temple “Kuhonbutsu” was built in the early part of Edo era, and there is in the quiet residential area near by Jiyugaoka. This temple has various charactoristics, such as Nio-mon, Bell Tower, wide garden, also 9 Buddhas.
In the other hand, Tea Ceremony is taken place at the authentic Japanese style tea room, close to Kuhonbutsu temple, in which there is small garden that was built based on the real model in those days. In this garden, you can experience entering the small traditional entrance like a Samurai…
In this fantastic course, you can get a Japanese abyss bodily!!
/// FIT package
We can arrange this tour for individual, family, or the small group, following to your designated date, through the year.
09:00 Meet at your hotel in center of Tokyo, then move to Kuhonbutsu St./Tokyu Oimachi Line.
10:00 Visit Kuhonbutsu temple, while explaining in detail.
- Gate of two Deva Kings (Nio-mon)
- Temple Grounds
- Bell Tower
- Main Hall
- Hall of Three Buddhas
11:30-14:00 Move and start Tea Ceremony at authentic Japanese style tea room.
☆Traditional Tea Ceremony;
- see at small Japanese style garden and “Tsukubai”, then experience entering to”Nijiri-guchi”
- have a traditional “Kaiseki Lunch”
- see through tea ceremony by host with explaining of each behavior
- explaining about tea room and implements
- experience tea ceremony as a guest with Japanese traditional confectionary
15:00 Return to your hotel or any place where you wish in central Tokyo, then finish the tour.
** If you wish to look around the city, it’s available to extend the time to 17:00 at same price.
- Lecture by host of tea ceremony
- Traditional “Kaiseki” Lunch
- 1 drink (green tea) and Japanese traditional confectionary for tea ceremony
- English (or other languages) speaking guide
(English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Thai)
- Transportation costs for the guide
- Commission for arrangements
- Commission for settlements by credit card
- Consumption tax
- Transportation costs
- Accommodation costs
- Food and beverage fee for customers and guide, except tea ceremony
- Entrance fee, except tea ceremony and Kuhonbutsu temple
- Souvenir fee / personal expenses
- Expenses for services not described in the itinerary
Regarding these standard courses, we can arrange the plan upon your request by adding / deleting destinations, and combining other courses before and after, making reservations of accommodation, transportation, restaurants, or event tickets, etc. Please contact us by all means.
ex.1 Arrangement for accommodation
Room charge 10,000yen(1night 1person) + Commission 1,650yen(incl. c-tax)=Total 11,650yen
ex.2 Arrangement for additional transportation
Super express train 20,000yen(1person) + Commission 3,300yen(incl. c-tax)=Total 23,300yen
/// Cancellation Policy
Cancellation Policy for above course;
|Days to Departure||Cancellation Charge|
|More than 15 days||5% of trip price|
|14-8 days||50% of trip price|
|7-2 days||80% of trip price|
|1 day or Less, No Show||100% of trip price|
Please refer to “Price, Terms and Conditions” for other detailed regulations.
/// Application Form
Please select the course and fill in the below box;
Payment can be settled by credit card (Paypal or Stripe).
After your booking, we will send you an invoice, then after your payment by credit card, the booking would be completed.
If you have any questions or offer to book, please send an email. We welcome even little questions! Don’t hesitate, and see you in Japan!!
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org